START-UPS IN IMMUNOLOGY AND INFLAMMATORY DISORDERS
A call for expression of interest dedicated to start-ups evolving in the field of immunology and inflammatory disorders is now open!
We are looking for start-ups working in the field of:
- Check-points targets
- Systemic auto-immune diseases (lupus, arthritis, vasculitis, scleroderma)
- Organ-specific auto-immune diseases (inflammatory bowel diseases, neuro-inflammation)
- Diagnostic tools
- Microbiota (immunogenic bacteria)
- e-health solutions & AI based solutions (incl. devices)
Application must be written in English and should not exceed 5 pages.
It must include the following components:
- Short description of the company (max. 15 lines)
- Board & Team
- Description of the tackled issue(s) and the market (diseases / group of diseases, unmet medical needs, etc.…)
- Know-how, scientific approach, technologies, and collaborations - Innovation and Intellectual Property (if no I.P., why?)
- Business Model
- Development plan (scientific, technologic, clinic, financial, HR, business development)
BENEFIT FROM A PERSONALIZED COACHING!
Applications will be reviewed by an independent joint steering committee composed of industrials, academics, and investors.
15-20 companies will be selected and benefit from a personalized coaching to fine-tune their pitch in front of the participating international decision-makers and perform to their B2B meetings with academic researchers, biotechs & industries.
For any question or additional information, do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org